A few words about choosing an underfloor heating system
– It can be used in heating / cooling surfaces for industrial buildings, houses, agricultural greenhouses, renovations etc.;
– It is a very economical system with approximately 40% more efficient than a traditional radiator installation;
– In two years financial investments pays off to a classic installation;
– Uniform heat throughout the home;
– Pleasant feeling when you step on the floor;
– Enables a Design disregarding the radiators;
– 10 years warranty, 100 years lifetime;
– Automation Control by Phone / Notebook or classic from thermostats or without.
It is available in the following types of execution and features:
a) On the system PLATE WITH GROOVES with total height from slab included the semi-wet screed of 6.5 cm; tiles or parquet; total height 8.5 cm, 9.5 cm, 11 cm, 13 cm.
b) On TAKER system (trade polystyrene of 2, 3, 5 cm and tacker clamps grip) with total height of the slab included in the semi-wet screed of 6.5 cm; tiles or parquet; total height 9.5 cm, 11 cm, 13 cm.
c) On the easy system without screed pouring with total thickness of 5.5 cm, including the plates of bentonite, parquet or tiles. Suitable for wooden houses – requires a perfectly straight surface.
d) On the MINI TECH system is used for renovations, it sticks directly onto existing tiles / parquet and has a total thickness of the system including tiles and parquet of 3.5 cm. The screed poured onto this system is special and is not cheap, that’s why is required a location quite right.
e) On the system linked pipe on welded wire mesh – mainly it is used in industrial halls where concrete is poured for heavy traffic.